All the faculties of the BIT community are engaged in creating new knowledge and BIT brings an innovative, entrepreneurial spirit to this work of discovery. Faculties take on audacious problems, bring imaginative new approaches to solving them, and work collaboratively to advance knowledge and make meaningful contributions to our world.
BIT Comprises Of 132-Research Scholars From All The Research Centers.
Dedicated Research Centers@BIT
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering.
- Department of Information Science & Engineering.
- Department of Electronic & Communication.
- Department of Telecommunication & Engineering.
- Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Technology.
- Department of Civil Engineering.
- Department of Electrical Engineering.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Department of Industrial Engineering & Management
- Department of Chemistry.
- Department of Mathematics.
List Of Projects Carried Out In Chemistry Department
|SL. NO.||NAME OF THE FUNDING AGENCY||NAME OF THE SCHEME||YEAR OF FUNDING||DURATION||AMOUNT SANCTIONED||STATUS COMPLETED/ ONGOING|
|2||Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum||Research promotion||2010||3 years||Rs 7,50,000/-||Completed|
List Of Projects Carried Out In Mechanical Department
Dr. S Vidyashankar Prof & PG Coordinator
|SL. NO.||FUNDING AGENCY||PROGRAM||PROJECT NAME – SHORT TITLE||DURATION||AMOUNT IN LAKHS||STATUS|
|1||AICTE||MODROBS||Modernization of Machine shop||1 years||15||Completed|
|2||VTU||VTU R & D Scheme||Development of Carbon Nanotubes||2 years||15||Under progress|
|SL. NO.||FUNDING AGENCY||PROGRAM||PROJECT NAME – SHORT TITLE||AMOUNT IN LAKHS||STATUS|
|1||CPRI, Ministry of Power, Government Of India||Steam turbine rotor shrinks||RSOP(Research Scheme on Power) scheme||7.58||Completed|